Larry Weigand grew up around construction. He began working summers in the field as a laborer. Upon college graduation, he worked as an Estimator and Project Manager learning the operational side of the business. In 1992, he became President and Owner of Weigand Construction and embraced the opportunity to continue the legacy of a construction company that was started in 1906 by his great grandfather.
- Building Contractors Association (BCA) – Board of Directors
- Indiana Construction Association (ICA) – Board of Directors
- Canterbury School – Board of Trustees/Vice Chair
- Greater Fort Wayne, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- Regional Opportunity Council – Member
- Purdue Fort Wayne – Foundation Board Member
Outside the office
Outside the office, Larry enjoys spending time with his wife Monica and their family at the lake, attending community events for causes he is passionate about, and going fishing.